Truck planner – Aerospace
Jan de Rijk Logistics is a leading European logistics service provider. We operate with a modern fleet of 1000 vehicles and various specialized warehouses. Our company provides a wide range of services, including intermodal solutions, international transport, contract logistics, Benelux and retail distribution, container transport, temperature controlled transport, event logistics and forwarding.
Jan de Rijk Logistics has 27 offices in 13 countries and over 1300 colleagues in Europe.
In this job you will be working on:
- Truck planning
- Liase with RSD Aerospace planning
- Customer Service / Quotes
- Administration of CMR documents and Supplier invoices
- Record keeping for Fleet Maintenance, UK Fleet Services, MOT, defect sheets
- For this job you can be 24on call
This job is located at our office in London, UK. In the London Aerospace team you will be working with 3 team members.
- Experience gained within the Air cargo / Road transport industry is preferable
- You are computer literate
- You are pro-active and self motivated
- You have excellent telephone manners
- You can be 24on call
Is this the right job for your?
Send your motivation and CV to: