Stay informed of the latest developments
The Coronavirus is spreading more and more all over the world. In recent days, authorities and healthcare institutions have issued more restrictions and rules to curb the Coronavirus. From Jan de Rijk Logistics we follow the guidelines of RIVM and the government as much as possible. On this page we would like to keep you informed of the latest news and the latest developments regarding the Coronavirus.
- Latest updates of Jan de Rijk Logistics
- Relevant news pages
- Coronavirus updates through our blog
Latest update of Jan de Rijk Logistics
Roosendaal, 1 April 2020 – Update about our transport services.
Intermodal departures Wednesday 1 April 2020:
- To Italy: 2 departures. Departure at 17:30h and 22:00h – Running as normal
- From Italy: 1 departure. Departure at 16:00h – Running as normal
Intermodal departures Thursday 2 April 2020:
- To Italy: 1 departure. Departure at 22:00h – Running as normal
- From Italy to Duisburg: 2 departures. Departure at 16:00h and 21:30h – Running as normal
Retail Distribution Netherlands operational
Benelux Distribution Netherlands operational
Air Cargo services operational
Secured services operational
General Cargo Services operational
To date, no transport restrictions in Spain.
Relevante nieuws pagina’s
Coronavirus related updates
Real time information Eurotunnel Le Shuttle Freight
Coronavirus updates through our blog
We will keep you informed of the latest developments via our blog. We started posting updates on the blog on February 26, 2020. View the blog here and stay informed of the latest developments. If you have any questions in the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us!