Junior Operations Controller – Roosendaal
Jan de Rijk Logistics is a logistics service provider active in the field of international transport, warehouse services, Benelux distribution and supply chain solutions. Jan de Rijk Logistics is active in the fields of air freight, automotive, healthcare, retail and high-tech.
With 27 offices in 13 countries and more than 1,400 employees in Europe, this family business not only offers challenging and varied tasks, but also modern workplaces in a familiar environment with motivated teams.
As a Junior Operations Controller, no day is the same. Are you a jack of all trades, service-oriented, do you like variety and do you fit within the dynamic world of transport? Then this profile is made for you:
- You are responsible for the timely and correct registration of shipments;
- The correct follow-up of ad-hoc charters;
- Keeping CMR administration;
- Support the customer service department with administrative actions;
- You are the first point of contact for our drivers at our counter;
- You are responsible for checking the status of shipments through the use of various portals;
- Of course you make sure that you inform customers about the status of their shipments in consultation with our customer service team;
- You check the status of the shipments on various platforms;
- You are a team player and you interact daily with the CS department and planning department;
- You think in solutions;
- You stand for Quality & Performance;
Your work as a Junior Operations Controller takes place from Monday to Friday in day shifts with the possibility of shifts and weekends.
You will work at the Roosendaal branch under the supervision of the Customer Planning manager. The team is responsible for the day-to-day operational processes within the organization. We are looking for a colleague who works full time.
It is the ideal place to get to know all the ins and outs of container transport within a young/motivated and driven team.
We invite you to apply for this vacancy if the following applies to you:
- You have at least an MBO+ work and thinking level;
- You are firmly in your shoes and have strong communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
- You have strong communication skills and you master the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- You are customer-oriented. You like variety, good at organizing and you are an expert in setting priorities;
- You are accurate when processing data and have good knowledge of automated systems;
- You can work orderly and accurately;
- You recognize yourself in a customer-oriented and solution-oriented approach;
- You are a real team player;
- For your further development, you are open to follow training internally/externally;
- You are available full-time (40 hours), or on an on-call basis
- A full-time employment contract;
- View of permanent employment;
- A challenging position within a large international organization;
- Opportunities to prove and develop yourself;
- Working in an enthusiastic and ambitious team;
- Market-based employment conditions.
Send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the assumption is an extensive background screening.