Forwarder Road Transport – Geldrop
Jan de Rijk Logistics is a logistics service provider active in the field of international transport, warehouse services, Benelux distribution and supply chain solutions. Jan de Rijk Logistics is active in the fields of air freight, automotive, healthcare, retail and high-tech.
With 27 offices in 13 countries and more than 1,400 employees in Europe, this family business not only offers challenging and varied tasks, but also modern workplaces in a familiar environment with motivated teams.
Jan de Rijk Freight Solutions is the Forwarding division within Jan de Rijk Logistics. We provide solutions for road transport throughout Europe, from 1 kg to 100 tons by using our own fleet as well as purchasing from fellow carriers.
Due to the expansion of the activities, we are looking for a new colleague within Freight Solutions.
The activities include:
- Accepting and administering transport orders;
- Buying transport capacity;
- Organizing and optimizing transports scheduled on our own vehicles and purchased from fellow carriers;
- Make rate agreements with customers and carriers;
- Administrative processing of transport orders;
- Consider to further expand and optimize our service.
This is a full-time position from Monday to Friday.
More information about the services provided by our Freight Solutions division can be found here
The location is in Geldrop.
Who are you?
We invite you to apply for this vacancy if the following applies to you:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in transport planning or expedition;
- You master the Dutch and English language;
- You have experience with automated systems;
- You want to be challenged and be part of a market-leading team;
- You are stress resistant, enterprising and eager to learn;
- You have a flexible attitude and a great sense of responsibility
You also want to develop yourself further. You know how to link information flows, to derive actions from this and to take initiative at the same time.
- A full-time employment contract;
- View of a permanent employment contract with proven suitability;
- A dynamic working environment with colleagues and relations throughout Europe;
- An excellent remuneration package in line with the market (CLA for Professional Goods Transport);
- Unique development opportunities, both personally and professionally.
Send your motivation and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the assumption is an extensive background screening.
Is this your new job?Apply now