Transport Planner – Liscate (Italy)
Jan de Rijk is Dutch family-run company, boasting a fleet of more than 1000 vehicles and offices throughout Europe.
Our company provides a wide range of services, including retail distribution, tapa, pharma and exceptional transportation.
We believe in people, that’s why we value team spirit: we encourage initiative and give space to our talents to grow and have career opportunities within the company.
As a company we are growing at a fast pace: do you want to join the team and grow with us?
Are you a person who gives importance to details, with a strong propensity for problem solving and do you have a concrete attitude for relationships and teamwork, showing the ability to communicate assertively with clients and colleagues?
Well, you could be the right person to be included as Transport Planner for our office in Liscate (MI).
You will be responsible for planning activities regarding the distribution of goods on the national territory.
Shifts and times
05.00 – 22.00
What will you do?:
- Control of arrivals of trucks from abroad in order to manage and optimize planning within the national circruit;
- Departures/arrivals supervision;
- Management of daily operational relations with warehouse workers;
- Customer support;
- Active support in identifying and critical issues and subsequent evaluation and implementation of solutions;
- Control of arrivals of trucks form Italy towards abroad;
- Planning of the national distribution of the shipments;
- Planning support of the international shipments.
What are we looking for?:
- Previous experience in the Logistics and Transport sector and consolidate experience in the role of Transport Planner;
- Buona conoscenza del territorio del nord Italia al fine di garantire una pianificazione efficiente dei giri di distribuzione;
- Good knowledge of the territory of northern Italy in order to ensure efficient planning of distribution rounds;
- Fluently in English, Dutch will be considered as a plus;
- Analytical approach and strong problem solving skills;
- Proactivity, dynamism and autonomy, strong results orientation, precision and organizational skills;
- Strong relational and communication skills; propensity to work a young and dynamic team;
- Availability to work on shifts; nights excluded.
What we offer?
Fixed-term contract, aimed at permanent employment.
JDR is committed to following fair hiring practices and ensuring that all employees have the opportunity to develop to their full potential. We want to ensure a work environment based on merit an inclusion.
Send your CV (and motivation) to Davide Erba and Massimiliano Ajelli.
Davide Erba: D.Erba@janderijk.com
Massimiliano Ajelli: firstname.lastname@example.org