Warehouse employee – Eindhoven
Jan de Rijk Logistics is a logistics service provider active in the field of international transport, warehouse services, Benelux distribution and supply chain solutions. Jan de Rijk Logistics is active in the fields of air freight, automotive, healthcare, retail and high-tech.
With 27 offices in 13 countries and more than 1,300 employees in Europe, this family business not only offers challenging and varied tasks, but also modern workplaces in a familiar environment with motivated teams.
Are you that warehouse employee who likes to roll up his or her sleeves? You are a jack-of-all-trades by nature, and you like to do varied work in multiple departments. What are you going to do:
- Loading/unloading trucks, this can be with the help of an ept/forklift truck or by hand;
- Checking incoming goods for quality and quantity;
- Collecting the orders; picking the orders is based on lists or instructions from the automated system or on the lists;
- Repacking/packing products;
- The correct handling of all goods and the available means of transport;
- Drive a combi truck (Man-up);
- Moving pallets within the warehouse with an electronic pallet truck (EPT).
Depending on the type of work, you may work in a 2-shift system.
- Ability to work independently but also in a team;
- Experience with driving an EPT/combi truck is an advantage;
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- Full-time available;
- Forklift certificate is an advantage, without this certificate you can certainly get started with us!;
- Be able to consult with VOG.
We are looking for a Warehouse employee for our location in Eindhoven.
- A full-time employment in shifted shifts;
- View of permanent employment;
- A working environment that is focused on growth, modern techniques and systems that consists of young, energetic colleagues;
- Opportunities to prove and develop yourself;
- Market-based employment conditions.
Send your motivation and CV to: email@example.com
Part of the assumption is an extensive background screening.