Customer Care Specialist – Swalmen
Jan de Rijk Logistics is a logistics service provider active in the field of international transport, warehouse services, Benelux distribution and supply chain solutions. Jan de Rijk Logistics is active in the field of airfreight, automotive, healthcare, retail and high-tech.
With 27 offices in 13 countries and more than 1.300 employees in Europe, this family business offers not only challenging and varied tasks, but also modern workplaces in a familiar environment with motivated teams. Despite its size, the lines are short, the doors are always open and there is an informal working atmosphere.
Due to growth and professionalization of our business unit Freight Solutions in Swalmen, we are looking for a Customer Care Specialist. You are the key in developing our clients within Jan de Rijk Freight Solutions and make sure clients are well served and get the service they need. Besides that, you take care of the implementation of new business for new and existing clients. Your scope will be existing as well as new clients of the Jan de Rijk Group. Together with the operations manager and sales manager you will take care of satisfying customer needs and develop the accounts.
Who are you?
We invite you to apply for this vacancy if the following applies to you:
- Minimum of 2 years experience as customer service / planner / sales and looking for a next step;
- Good command of the Dutch and English languages; German is an advantage;
- An enthusiastic, proactive and positive mentality;
- You are a responsible, customer-oriented and independently working team player with well-developed communication and commercial skills;
- You have experience with automated systems;
- You think in terms of solutions, possibilities and are always looking for new development options for your clients;
- You are stress resistant, entrepreneurial and eager to learn.
- A job in a dynamic team;
- The prospect of permanent employment if you perform well;
- A dynamic work environment with colleagues and relations throughout Europe;
- Training and development opportunities on both a professional and personal level;
- No two days are the same and this ensures a lot of variety in your work;
- An excellent remuneration package in line with the market (CAO Beroepsgoederenvervoer).
Send your motivation and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the assumption is an extensive background screening.