Customer Service Employee – Liscate (Italy)
Jan de Rijk is Dutch family-run company, boasting a fleet of more than 1000 vehicles and offices throughout Europe.
Our company provides a wide range of services, including retail distribution, tapa, pharma and exceptional transportation.
We believe in people, that’s why we value team spirit: we encourage initiative and give space to our talents to grow and have career opportunities within the company.
As a company we are growing at a fast pace: do you want to join the team and grow with us?
Are you a person who gives importance to details, with a strong propensity for problem solving and do you have a concrete attitude for relationships and teamwork, showing the ability to communicate assertively with clients and colleagues?
Well, you could be the right person to be included as Customer Support for our office in Settale (MI). You will be responsible for Customer service activities regarding the distribution of goods on the EU territory.
What will be your responsibilities
- Partner with our customers to effectively resolve issues;
- Communicate rapidly and effectively with our clients;
- Processing order and transactions.
We invite you to apply for this vacancy if the following applies to you:
- Strong previous experience in the Logistics and Transport sector and consolidated experience in the role of Customer service employee and planning. Your CV will no be taken in consideration otherwise;
- Good knowledge of the territory of Europe;
- Fluency in English. Dutch will be considered a plus;
- Analytical approach and strong problem solving skills;
- Proactivity, dynamism and autonomy, strong results orientation, precision and organizational skills;
- Strong relational and communication skills. Propensity to work in a young and dynamic team;
- Availability to work on shifts. Night excluded.
- Fixed-term contract. Aimed at permanent employment;
- Jan de Rijk is committed to following fair hiring practices and ensuring that alle employees have the opportunity to develop their full potential. We want to ensure a work environment based on merit and inclusion.
Send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the assumption is an extensive background screening.