Planner – Barcelona
Jan de Rijk Logistics are a leading International logistics service provider transporting Air freight, automotive, healthcare and high-tech cargo throughout Europe.
With 27 offices in 13 countries and more than 1,400 employees in Europe, this family business not only offers challenging and varied tasks, but also modern workplaces in a familiar environment with motivated teams. For our office at Barcelona we are looking for a planner to strengthen our team.
As a planner, no day is the same. Are you service-oriented, do you like variety and do you fit within the dynamic world of transport? Then this profile is made for you:
- You are responsible for the timely and correct registration and planning of shipments;
- The correct follow-up of ad-hoc charters;
- You are the first point of contact for our drivers at our counter;
- You are responsible for checking the status of shipments through various portals;
- Of course you make sure that you inform customers about the status of their shipments in consultation with our customer service team;
- You are a team player and you interact daily with the CS and Planning department;
- You think in solutions;
- You stand for Quality & Performance.
Ideally you will have experience as a planner gained within the Air cargo / Road transport industry and a good working knowledge of customs procedures. Your work as a planner takes place from Monday to Friday in day shifts with the possibility of weekends.
You will work at the Barcelona branch office part of the Planning and Customer Service Team. The team is responsible for the day-to-day operational processes within the organization. We are looking for a colleague who works full time.
We invite you to apply for this vacancy if the following applies to you:
- You have strong communication skills and you master the Spanish and English language in word and writing. Rumanian or Bulgarian language is valued;
- You are customer-oriented. You like variety, good at organizing and you are an expert in setting priorities;
- You are a real team player;
- For your further development, you are open to follow training internally/externally;
- You are available full-time (40 hours);
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as a planner in the Road Transport Industry.
- A full-time employment contract;
- View of permanent employment;
- A challenging position within a large international organization;
- Opportunities to prove and develop yourself;
- Working in an enthusiastic and ambitious team;
- Market-based employment conditions.
Send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part of the assumption is an extensive background screening.